Implement and monitor marketing activities
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to apply and observe marketing plan objectives and action necessary improvements.
It applies to individuals who possess a sound theoretical knowledge base in advertising management, and demonstrate a range of managerial skills. In this role, they usually lead and coordinate a marketing team, implement a marketing plan, monitor performance of marketing strategies and evaluate their effectiveness.
They also involve team members in identifying improvements for marketing strategies and formulating recommendations for future marketing activities.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Business Development – Marketing
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes