Implement customer service standards
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to contribute to quality customer service standards within an organisation.
It applies to individuals who may be frontline managers, team leaders or supervisors who have responsibility for ensuring that customer service systems and customer service standards are implemented.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Stakeholder Relations – Customer Service
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes