Provide information from and about records
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to receive a request and to deliver the record or information about the record.
It applies to individuals who follow established guidelines and processes to assist them to carry out their work. They work under supervision or in consultation with more senior staff or users of the system to locate records.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Knowledge Management – Recordkeeping
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes