Work effectively with diversity
Workforce Development – Diversity
Contains the following documents
• New Assessment Criteria and Definitions (in MS Word Format
• New Evidence Document (in MS Word Format)
• Instructor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
• Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
• Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
• New Improved Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
• PowerPoint presentation
• Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to recognise and interact productively with diversity in the workplace. It covers sensitive responses to, and interactions with, all manner of diversity that might be encountered during the course of work.
It applies to individuals who work in a variety of contexts where they will be expected to interact with a diverse client and/or co-worker population. They may also provide some leadership and guidance to others and have some limited responsibility for the output of others.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English