Process Customer Complaint
Communication – Interpersonal Communication
Contains the following documents
• New Assessment Criteria and Definitions (in MS Word Format)
• New Evidence Document (in MS Word Format)
• Instructor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
• Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
• Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
• New Improved Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
• PowerPoint presentation
• Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
This unit describes skills and knowledge required to handle formal and informal negative feedback and complaints from customers.
It applies to individuals who apply a broad range of competencies and may exercise discretion and judgement using appropriate knowledge of products, customer service systems and organisational policies to provide technical advice and support to a team.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English