Organise Workplace Information
Knowledge Management – Information Management
Contains the following documents
- New Assessment Criteria and Definitions (in MS Word Format)
- New Evidence Document (in MS Word Format)
- Instructor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Improved Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to gather, organise and apply workplace information in the context of an organisation’s work processes and knowledge management systems.
It applies to individuals who perform a defined range of skilled operations in various work contexts. They may exercise discretion and judgement using appropriate knowledge of information management to provide technical advice and support to a team.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English