Organise personal work priorities and development
Industry Capability – Workplace Effectiveness
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to organise own work schedules, to monitor and obtain feedback on work performance and to maintain required levels of competence.
This unit applies to individuals who exercise discretion and judgement and apply a broad range of competencies in various work contexts.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English