Maintain Financial Records
Finance – Financial Administration
Contains the following documents
- New Assessment Criteria and Definitions (in MS Word Format)
- New Evidence Document (in MS Word Format)
- Instructor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Improved Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to maintain daily financial records such as reconciling debtors’ and creditors’ systems, preparing and maintaining a general ledger and trial balance and includes activities associated with monitoring cash control for accounting purposes.
It applies to individuals who are skilled operators and apply a broad range of competencies in various work contexts and may exercise discretion and judgement using appropriate theoretical knowledge of financial records.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English