Maintain business Resources
Administration – General Administration Contains the following documents
Contains the following documents
- New Assessment Criteria and Definitions (in MS Word Format)
- New Evidence Document (in MS Word Format)
- Instructor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Improved Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to determine, administer and maintain resources and equipment to complete a variety of tasks.
It applies to individuals who are skilled operators and apply a broad range of competencies in various work contexts. They may exercise discretion and judgement using appropriate theoretical knowledge of business resources and their basic maintenance to provide technical advice and support to a team.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English