Deliver and Monitor Customer Service
Stakeholder Relations – Customer Service
Contains the following documents
• Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
• New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
• New Cover Sheet
• Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
• New Learner Evidence Document
• Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
• New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
• New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
• PowerPoint presentation
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to identify customer needs, deliver and monitor customer service and identify improvements in the provision of customer service.
It applies to individuals who apply a broad range of competencies in various work contexts. In this role, individuals often exercise discretion and judgement using appropriate theoretical knowledge of customer service to provide technical advice and support to customers over short or long term interactions.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English